Immune System Supplements
Here’s my list of Immune System Supplements
As always if you are concerned about your health you should always consult your Dr. before taking any supplements. These are some of the supplements that I recommend in my book Toxic Fat Attack and you can try the different protocols that I outline in the book.
Pro biotics – choose the medical grade ones, a healthy gut is key to all detox processes.
- Green Foods such as Biochem’s Green Edge ll – these provide chlorophyll and probiotics which cleanse the cells, I also like super food XS by myprotein and I normally cycle between these 2 products. These alkalise the system and really do help with cleansing.
- All antioxidant vitamins – remember the 2 fellas who got toxic just from losing their body fat? Look for foods and supplements rich in A, C, E, selenium and zinc. Here is a good one from Aliment Nutrition Ultimate Antioxidant or you can use super 10 antioxidants from Biochem
- Milk thistle (Biochem) – the daddy of liver supportive herbs, helps the liver regenerate protects against poisons – a very useful liver herb
- Liver Factors (Biochem) – This is a good comprehensive blend of liver supportive herbs and nutrients – a good one stop shop for those on a tight budget.
- Ultimate Fat Metaboliser (Biochem) – This supplies lipotrophic nutrients (fat dissolvers) and aids in liver functions and fat loss.
- Glycine (My Protein) – A great source of alternative sweetening for general use and also cleanses the liver and aids fat loss and blood sugar regulation.
- Ginger and turmeric, cool spices which help digestion and detox you can get these from an asian grocers or supermarket
- Burn and Trim – is another excellent product which will aid sleep, liver function and fat burning all at once – order this from Biochem.
- Echinacea and Goldenseal – useful to support the immune system, Goldenseal is a grade 1 herb for immune function and helps the liver as well.
I can order you these from Mediherb, but only as part of a one on one consultation. Or you can search and find someone you trust on the net.
- Mushroom extracts (Biochem) – again the immune system may need support during times of detoxification.
- Gingko (Biochem) – to help energy and circulation.
- Schizandra (Chinese herb contact Matt direct) firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Gotu Kola and Liquorice – to help with energy and stress (medi herb practitioner only I can provide as part of consultation)
IP6 is a natural extract that is found in beans and other foods that are high in fibre such as brown rice and wheat bran. Aids in the metabolism of calcium, and to maintain the healthy function of the cells. Could be useful for those at risk of osteoporosis. A very good anti-oxidant as well.
Seek help with your supplement programme if it’s getting complicated otherwise stick to 1 or 2 supplements from this list as you see fit.
Always follow the instruction and never megadose with any herb, mineral or vitamins. Never take large amount of any single nutrient without proper supervision.
For further information and more detailed strategies then purchase my e-book